Waliz Nuts operates its business in a manner that consistently meets and/or exceeds the quality standards set by industry regulators and are committed to supplying the highest quality product with the best service possible, with special emphasis on meeting our customer’s specific needs.
Before purchasing from our website please make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your selection. Should you have any queries relating to our products, our terms & conditions or our shipping arrangements, please contact us as soon as possible.
(1) You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
(2) Personal data is only collected to verify your address for delivery of goods, and to confirm you are the valid user of a given credit card. No data is collected without you first acknowledging you wish to supply this data.
(3) We do not store your credit card details, all shopping is done real time, with a direct, secure connection from our site to our Merchant provider. We use a secure gateway connection and have an SSL certificate installed.
(4) We do not give, sell or transfer any personal information to a third party.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Waliz Nuts treats all your personal information as confidential and will only be used to fill your order. At no time do we share any of our customers’ information with any other parties. We only retain customer contact information in the interest of further communication.
We will never knowingly pass on your email address on to a 3rd party for marketing purposes or store your credit card details in our own database on our servers.
All payments are processed by payment gateways provided at checkout. We never pass on credit card details to anyone, with the exception of credit card clearing agencies, fraud prevention, and detection agencies if need be.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you are given the option to receive information from us via e-mail about products, promotions or special offers. If you don’t want to be contacted, make sure you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You can unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by simply following the “unsubscribe” link in the footer of each email received.
As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in.
Our display advertising partners, AdRoll, Faecbook and Adwords, then enables us to present you with re-targeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with our website. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your postal address, or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll’s and their partners’ targeted advertising. http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
Collection of Personal Information
We collect your personal information so that we can carry out the following actions (“Purpose”):
(1) to provide you with products and services that you have requested from us;
(2) to communicate with you, including about products and services, competition results, special offers, and events which might interest you;
(3) to answer your questions and provide you with information or advice;
(4) to create orders, transaction records, agreements for the sale of products or services, accounts, tax invoices or receipts;
(5) provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in
(6) providing products and services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
(7) carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way Waliz Nuts and its related bodies corporate and service providers provide products and services to you;
(8) to consider and respond to complaints made by you;
(9) to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities; or
(10) if you are a candidate for employment, to assess your suitability for a position at Waliz Nuts
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer.
Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
If you are still concerned about how your personal information is used or you would like your information removed from our files, please contact us.
All orders are subject to availability of stock. Once your order has been confirmed and shipped, we will not be able to make any changes to your selection. If in the process the quality of products is not satisfactory please contact us as soon as possible. Goods must be returned within 7 days of purchase date for a full refund or replacement.